Rocky Mountain Care – Clearfield is presently looking for a detailed and organized Resident Advocate. This is an exciting opportunity to be a trusted and important resource for our Residents.
- Assists our Residents with personal matters
- Assists Social Worker with Mood Assessments
- Assists Social Worker with data entry
- Assists Social Worker with New Choice Waiver as needed
- Facilitates Resident Discharge process and Durable Medical Equipment referrals
- Coordinates IDT – Resident and Family Meetings
- Arranges Residents Dental, and Vision Appointments
- Issues Non-Coverage Notices as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Must have a friendly, professional, and energetic personality with a passion for improving the lives of others
- Must be detailed oriented, reliable, and punctual
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must be Customer Service oriented
- Prior experience preferred.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
We offer training and orientation to long-term care, a great work environment. We are committed to employee satisfaction. We have been offering services for over 20-years.
If you are a leader, committed to providing excellent care and being a huge, positive part of our Residents’ lives, please apply. We would love to hear from you!