Heber City, UT
Rocky Mountain Care in Heber is looking for highly motivated individuals to work full-time and part-time to help maintain the cleanliness of our Facility. We offer great wages, come join our team! We are a leading provider of long-term and rehabilitation care, proudly serving our community for the past 20-years.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- You are highly motivated, with a strong work ethic
- You do not like to leave things half done
- You are enthusiastic and LOVE ensuring our patients have a wonderful environment to live
- You are a positive, energetic person
- If you are an energetic, detail-oriented, motivated worker with high regard for the work you, then we are looking for YOU!