Rocky Mountain Care is seeking a PRN RN to join our Logan Hospice Team! This position has the possibility to become part-time or full-time.
If you see your role as being a person who wants to make a difference in our residents lives, come and be a part of our fun and supportive family!
As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- Admit patients to home care or hospice services
- Establish and carry out a plan of care
- Communicate effectively to interdisciplinary team members
- Case management
- Observes/ensures compliance with Medicare and State guidelines
- A current, unencumbered, active license to practice as an Utah (RN) Registered Nurse.
- Demonstrate clinical assessment skills at the level necessary to meet the job requirements.
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- Knowledge of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Effective interpersonal skills and the ability to work with an interdisciplinary care team.
- Basic understanding of computer technology, including email use.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven decision making and analytical skills.
- Able to relate positively, favorably and cooperatively with others, including employees, residents, family members, and personnel of outside agencies and organizations.
- Positive attitude and desire to work with the aging population.