Rocky Mountain Care is excited to announce we are currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistantto join our amazing team! We have full-time ad part-time positions, for day, swing and NOC shifts.
Our CNA’s are a huge, important part of our Resident’s lives! We offer training and orientation to long-term care, a great work environment in our beautiful building and we are committed to changing healthcare. If you are a leader, committed to providing excellent care and being a huge, positive part of our Residents’ lives, we would love to hear from you!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
Our CNA’s are responsible for providing high level care to our Residents – ensuring their wellness, comfort and safety while they are residing in our facility. Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide kind and compassionate care to residents.
- Answer residents’ call lights to determine residents’ needs.
- Turn and re-position residents while they are in bed.
- Provide physical support to assist residents in performing daily living activities such as getting in/out of bed, bathing, eating, dressing, using the bathroom, standing, walking, or exercising.
- Review dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences to ensure resident receives appropriate diet.
- Record food and liquid intake and output as necessary.
- Reporting changes in resident condition to nursing staff.
- An active Utah CNA certificate – we will also consider candidates currently enrolled in a certification program
- Must possess clinical, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and relate positively to our Residents and their families
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be energetic, positive, professional and reliable
Rocky Mountain Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer and drug-free workplace. We offer competitive wages, paid time off AND sick days. Full-time employees are eligible for: medical, dental, vision, AFLAC, HSA/FSA cafeteria plans and 401(k) retirement savings plan.