West Valley City, UT
Rocky Mountain Care – Hunter Hollow is seeking a part-time Dietary Aide to work in our Culinary Services department. We are looking for a energetic, dependable person to join our amazing team. The position is for a couple of nights a week and starts at 3:00 PM and ends at 8:30 PM. It would be a great job for students after school.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part in all of our business decisions.
- This position assists with the preparation and service of meals, meeting scheduled meal times.
- Will follow established policies and procedures for the dietary department and promote food service standards through cost, quality and quantity controls.
- Provides meal service that meets the desires of the resident, by allowing as much choice as possible and giving food service that preserves the element of personal dignity.
- Assists in setting up dining room, tray assembly, tray/cart delivery, dining room & kitchen clean up.
- Ensure Residents’ dining needs are met in a timely manner.
- Has a desire and commitment to work with geriatric residents and understand their special needs.
- Must be able to follow directions, cooperates with co-workers and perform assigned tasks. Required to communicate clearly with residents, families and staff and follow supervisor directions.