Rocky Mountain Care – Clearfield is excited to announce we are currently hiring for a full-time Social Worker to join our team! We are a leading provider of long-term and rehabilitation care, proudly serving our community for the past 20 years.
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness.
You are an integral part in all of our business decisions. guides our patients in this thriving skilled nursing environment as a healthcare Social Worker. We aren’t just looking for another employee, we are looking for leaders! You are compassionate, energetic, enthusiastic and results oriented! If you are the person described above then we’d love to talk to you.
1. Evaluate patient need for social services.
2. Coordinate social services with patient, staff, family members, and significant others as applicable.
3. Provide social services as specified in the patient plan of care and consistent with treatment goals.
4. Perform case management or case coordination as needed for patients.
5. Contact and coordinate patient utilization of community resources.
6. Provide social services to patients in accordance with accepted standards of social work and all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and interpretations thereof.
7. Provide specialized training to other staff, family members, consultants, and other individuals as needed.
8. Maintain appropriate documentation in a prompt and comprehensive manner.
9. Attend team meetings and other meetings as required.
– Current and unencumbered license in the state of Utah.
– Prior Social Worker experience in a long-term care or skilled nursing facility is preferred but not required, we are willing to train the right person!