Woods Cross, UT
Rocky Mountain Care is seeking a motivated self starter Facility Maintenance worker responsible for maintaining our corporate office building and grounds. This is a full-time, hands on position.
Diagnose and Repair: in such areas as plumbing, carpentry, flooring, hardware accessories, masonry, painting/wallpaper.
Complete Service Requests: to maintain building repairs consistent with company operating and equipment/supply standards, while maintaining a safe environment.
Maintain Scheduling and Tracking System: to effectively complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner and in the order by which they were received or by level of urgency, to ensure vacant apartment homes are turnkey and rent-ready in a timely manner.
Perform General Landscaping: General landscaping duties
Provide Customer Service: to guests and staff members in a manner that is professional, prompt and courteous correspondence when scheduling and providing maintenance services, as well as with contracted vendors that provide additional facility services.
Apply Policies and Procedures:such as, but not limited to, company operating and safety standards. Promote safe work practices among on-site staff, as well as creating a safe environment for residences and guests.
Ensure Compliance:with all federal, state and local laws, specifically state regulations and building codes.
We are looking for:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) preferred.
- 1 year of experience in property management maintenance performing the duties associated with a Maintenance Technician.
- Able to perform basic arithmetic skills such as measurement, addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to do basic calculations and analysis such as estimating, determining averages and percentages, and totals.
- Able to occasionally operate general office equipment such as, but not limited to, personal computer, telephone, photocopying machine, facsimile machine and postage machine.
- Able to frequently use general maintenance tools, supplies and equipment such as, but not limited to, hand tools, pressure washers, blowers, paint equipment, landscaping equipment, sanders and safety equipment.
- Able to frequently handle and use chemicals and general cleaning supplies.
- Must possess valid driver’s license.