Davis County, UT
We, at Rocky Mountain Hospice, believe that exceptional end-of-life care can only happen when highly trained, experienced professionals are dedicated to listening to patients and their families, focused on respecting their ideas, and committed to making a difference.
- The hospice aide is a paraprofessional member of the interdisciplinary group who works under the supervision of a registered nurse and performs various services for a patient as necessary to meet the patient’s personal needs and to promote comfort.
- The hospice aide is responsible for observing the patient, reporting these observations and documenting observations and care performed.
- High School/GED
- 1 year of experience in hospice preferred, but will train the right candidate
- Must have current Utah CNA certification in good standing
- Licensed driver with current auto insurance, and reliable transportation
- Current CPR certification