Rocky Mountain Care – Hunter Hollow is excited to announce we are currently hiring for the position of Certified Nursing Assistant to join our amazing West Valley City team!
We offer training and orientation to long-term care, a great work environment in our beautiful building and we are committed to employee satisfaction. We have been offering services for over 20 years. If you are a leader, committed to providing excellent care and being a huge, positive part of our Residents’ lives, we would love to hear from you!
MISSION STATEMENT: As a member of your community, our mission is to deliver compassionate health care services to all those entrusted in our care. Through leadership and trust, we function as a cohesive team dedicated to cost-effective, high-quality outcomes for our residents. We foster an environment of innovation and continual improvement by encouraging creativity and openness. We pledge to value one another through loyalty, respect, and dignity. Integrity, fairness, and kindness are an integral part of all of our business decisions.
Our CNA’s are responsible for providing high-level care to our Residents – ensuring their wellness, comfort, and safety while they are residing in our facility.
- An active Utah CNA certificate – we will also consider candidates enrolled in a certification program
- Must possess clinical, organizational, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to engage and relate positively to our Residents and their families
- Must work well in a team environment
- Must be energetic, positive, professional and reliable
|Job Category||CNA, Nursing|